Originally, ceramic was used as a material for the manufacture of food containers. Later, its use has spread to many activities such as sculpture or construction. In the case of construction, the ceramics industry has found a market with a potential demand in the manufacture of ceramic floors, bricks and tiles, sanitary parts, and enamel.
Quimialmel provides products for the following activities:
- Manufacture of frit and glaze.
- Manufacture of colours and ceramic pigments.
- Production of pavements and ceramic coverings.
- Production and atomization of pasta.
- Manufacture of ceramic sanitary ware.
- Tableware and ornamental ware.
- Technical ceramics.
- Tiles and bricks.